If you are working in the company & have limited time to prepare for the PTE exam, then online PTE study is the only option that enables you to prepare as per your routine. You can access the online session at night or on the day shift as per your availability. There is no compulsion like in the offline PTE session, you will need to follow the proper class schedule. In the online PTE sessions, you don’t need to follow a strict class schedule. The PTE aspirants can access it at any time during the whole day. It provides you with 24*7 hrs support.
Well, the Online PTE study came in demand after covid-19. You will get an advantage of both self-study & coaching classes. Basically, live sessions are virtual sessions that help you learn in the comfort of your home. The study plan offers you the section-wise practice material so that you can give full attention & concentration to each section. It includes everything you need to prepare for the PTE exam in less time.
“Following are the points that state how & which PTE study material help to prepare for each section in less time.”
Preparation of Speaking Section
Except for all the study material, there is one more thing included in the PTE study material is interaction with the expert. The expert will tell you how to start the speaking tasks & what are the main points you need to take care of during the speaking section.
- PTE aspirants should need to speak up loudly during their speaking task so that the listener can understand it clearly.
- If you have spoken up about something irrelevant or off-topic, don’t stop to correct your mistakes.
- Listen to the topic & make the points immediately in your mind.
- You aren’t supposed to take a break in between your speaking tasks. Just keep on speaking until the task gets over.
Preparation of Reading Section
Proper focus & understanding of the concept is the two skills i.e required to score well in the reading section. You will learn these skills while practicing through PTE study materials.
- First, you will need to understand the main concept of the passage & then look at the questions.
- If you have completely gone through the passage, you will not face any problem finding the answers to the questions.
- You will need to complete the task on time. As there is no negative marking, so don’t run against the time in attempting every question.
Preparation of Writing section
Getting an excellent score in the writing section is only possible if you have a stronghold on your grammar & vocabulary part. It is only possible with the regular exercises of the grammar & vocabulary i.e. included in the study material.
- It’s necessary to use different vocabulary words to make your article more attentive & attractive.
- You will need to use accurate grammar in the essay. If there is a grammatical mistake, you will never get a score above 70 out of 90.
- Try to use short & informative sentences because long sentences will not be evaluated as per the evaluation process.
Preparation of Listening Section
PTE aspirants will get a lot of audio clips in the PTE study material. This section needs a high listening capability. An aspirant should listen to the clip, understand the concept & store the main points in your mind. The audio clip is played only once in the PTE exam & in the PTE mock test. It’s necessary to understand the clip for the very first time. You will learn this by doing regular practice through the PTE mock test.
- Listen to the English lecture or songs that help to increase your listening capacity & pronunciation.
- Start watching English movies with the subtitles first & then without subtitles.
- Attempt the questions very carefully because there is a negative marking in this section.
If you score high in all four sections, your overall score will automatically go up & you will succeed in achieving your target score. So, the article states that what material & how the PTE study material enables the PTE aspirants to prepare in less time for scoring 79+ in the PTE exam.