Why Should You Enroll For MBBS In Bangladesh?
Every science student from the biology stream dreams of doing an MBBS course. Pursuing the MBBS course here in India is a costly affair, not everyone can afford the course especially in private institutions because of the costly fees structure. There are limited seats in government colleges and the competition is very high. So either student's lookout for some other courses or they opt for other countries which have low fee structure and quality of education. Bangladesh is an emerging Asian economy and has become a hot spot for students who want to study MBBS with world-class education.
The reason why the numbers of international students enrolling in the MBBS courses in Bangladesh is increasing because of its affordable cost of education and living. Pursuing a Medical degree costs anywhere around 24 lakhs INR.
Bangladesh medical universities are approved and recognized by
• Medical Council of India-MCI
• Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates-USA
• Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory
• Medical Council of Canada and the WHO
Why Doing MBBS Is A Good Option In Bangladesh?
For the past decade Bangladesh has branded itself as a hub of quality education for national and international students. It has become one of the preferred destinations among the South Asian countries for medical students to get an MBBS degree. Affordable cost of living and fees are the main reason for the aspirants to move to Bangladesh. Some of the salient features are
• Best education system among developed countries.
• Low fee structure as compared to other countries.
• Here the medical universities are approved internationally and qualifying students are eligible to practice in their native nation.
• High quality, standard and affordable cost of living.
Add Your Review
Please login to add your review.