Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur
8 months ago
Listed In : Legal Services
Business DescriptionPrivate Limited Company Registration in Jaipur in 7 days with Paravue Advisors.
A private limited company is any type of business entity in "private" ownership used in many jurisdictions, in contrast to a publicly listed company, with some differences from country to country.
The Private Limited Company in India can start operations after obtaining a Certificate of Incorporation. So, if you are willing to start an entity you should prioritize its registration first. Once it is registered, its authenticity boosts and can avail numerous benefits which can protection of the liability to protect the Company's assets, draw more and more funds, etc.
Why Paravue Advisors: -
• Devoted Expertise Team
• Fluent and Trouble-free process
• Secured payment gateways
• Work completion in just 8-10 days.
• Assistance at every stage
• We worth and respect your reliance on us
Advantages Of Private Limited Companies
When it comes to starting a company, there are a few options to choose from. The most common are Sole Trader, Partnership, and Private Limited Company. There are many advantages of a private limited company, so it is the most popular option. Here we will be discussing the benefits of a Private Limited Company.
1. Limited Liability: The most significant advantage of a private limited company is that the owners have limited liability. This means that the shareholders' assets are protected if the company goes into liquidation
2. Tax Efficient: Private limited companies are tax efficient as they can claim corporation tax relief on their profits. This can be a significant saving for businesses and increase profits
3. Separate Legal Entity: A private limited company is a separate legal entity from its shareholders and directors. This means that the company can contract with other businesses and individuals and is liable for its debts
4. Easier to Raise Capital: Raising capital for a business can be challenging, and private limited companies are becoming increasingly popular as they attract investors into the business more due to their credibility.
5. Easier to Maintain: As private limited companies have become increasingly popular, much online accounting software has incorporated these features into their systems, making maintaining finances extremely easy with options to set up unlimited bank accounts, classes, income, and expenditure items.
6. Flexible Management Structure: Private limited companies are famous for sole traders or small businesses that do not have the resources to set up a public limited company.
Documents Required for Incorporation
• PAN Card
• Member and directors of the Company proposed Passports in case of foreign nationals
• Proof of the identity of the members and directors of the proposed Company; (Driver's License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar)
• Address Proof of Members and Directors (Service Bill/Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/Bank statement not exceeding two months)
• Recent passport-size photographs of the Members and Directors
• Proof of Business Address Location of owned property
• (Copy of Registry and Recent Electricity or Water Bill)
• Proof of Business Address Leased/rented
• Lease Agreement, NOC from Owner, Recent Government Electricity Bill or Water Bill)