Sorry! JavaScript is disabled in your browser. To get the best user experience on our website you should enable it.

Iffcotokio

9 months ago

ID: #762550

Business Description

IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO), which is the world’s largest fertilizer manufacturer, and Tokio Marine Group, which is one of the largest insurance groups in Japan. IFFCO holds 51 percent in the company and the remaining 49 percent is held by Tokio Marine Group. The company offers a comprehensive product bouquet of all lines of business such as Car Insurance, Two-wheeler Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance and Home Insurance, including corporate policies such as property insurance and liability insurance. It is also the first company in India to underwrite mega policies.

No Review.

Please login / register to add your review.